*** Notice to Boaters *** Aids to Navigation Report ***
Notice to Boaters: The following Aids to navigation (ATONS) are in need of repair, non-functioning, missing or not in their proper location. Upgrade list shows markers that are functional but need upgrading in the future.
- Main Channel Marker 11 – light is out
- Bridge Buoy, Williamson Rd. North side – missing.
- Bridge Buoys, Slanting Bridge Rd. East side, – 1 damaged, 1 out of position.
- Bridge Buoy, Hwy 150 Bridge at Mountain Creek Marina, North side buoy is out of position
- Shoal buoy near island south of L-1 is out of position and on the shore of the island.
- Signs faded on Markers: 1A, 5, 8, 15A, 17, 17A, 17B, 18B, 19, 23, 24, D-1, MC-1, MC-2, B-2, H-4, R-3
- New Poles for Markers: 17A, 15A, and Shoal Marker north of Main Channel Marker 1.
- Channel Marker 3 – light is flashing very slowly