*** Notice to Boaters *** Aids to Navigation Report ***
Notice to Boaters: The following Aids to navigation (ATONS) are in need of repair, non-functioning, missing or not in their proper location. Upgrade list shows markers that are functional but need upgrading in the future.
- Shoal Marker adjacent to the old Duke Marina – sign has dropped down, needs top bolt.
- Bridge Buoy, Hwy 150 northwest buoy – light out.
- Bridge Buoy, Williamson Rd. North side – missing.
- Bridge Buoys, Slanting Bridge Rd. East side, – 1 damaged, 1 out of position.
- Bridge Buoy, Hwy 150 Bridge at Mountain Creek Marina, North side buoy is out of position
- Main Channel Marker 15 – sign faded
- Shoal/Rock Marker Pinnacle Shores – incorrect sign shape, to be replaced after Osprey migrate.
- Marker R-3 – sign faded on east side
- Marker MC-1, and MC-2 – signs faded