*** Notice to Boaters *** Aids to Navigation Report ***
Notice to Boaters: The following Aids to navigation (ATONS) are in need of repair, non-functioning, missing or not in their proper location. Upgrade list shows markers that are functional but need upgrading in the future.
- Marker at Blythe Landing needs replacing, will renumber outer lighted markers to BL1 & BL2
- Main Channel Marker 5, sign is missing on one side.
- Marker R5, signs are missing, signs will be replaced, light remains functional.
- Marker P1, sign is missing on side facing Yacht Club.
- Marker P2, sign is missing on one side.
- Marker D4, light is not functioning properly
- Several markers have osprey nests currently, nests will be removed when birds leave and we will be installing additional nesting platforms on some of the markers that have recurring nests.
- Marker D4, south side is badly faded